In Fall 2015, Food Allergy Canada (formerly Anaphylaxis Canada) launched the Allergy Aware Challenge, a contest open to Canadian publicly-funded schools, to help promote the Anaphylaxis in Schools online course available at www.allergyaware.ca.
We are pleased to announce the five lucky schools which will each receive prize packages of $1,000 towards the purchase of education-related supplies, equipment or programs, and an Anaphylaxis Tool Kit containing educational resources.
- Captain Meares Elementary and Secondary School, Tahsis, British Columbia
- Muriel Clayton Middle School, Airdrie, Alberta
- Sacred Heart Catholic School, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- École Notre-Dame-de-Fatima, Lac-Mégantic, Quebec
- École Mont-Carmel, Sainte-Marie-de-Kent, New Brunswick
Thank you to all who entered the Allergy Aware Challenge and for continued efforts to help protect students with potentially life-threatening allergies. We hope that you encourage others to take the Anaphylaxis in Schools course and learn more about this important topic.